Sunday 13 November 2016

Midlab Session 2: Reflection

As a part of our preparation for Week 3, we've got to reflect on session 2.

We learned about the 21st Century Learning Activity Rubrics. We needed to take one of the skills (I chose 'Collaboration') and reflect on how one of our learning activities met the criteria of the associated skill rubric.  I chose to reflect on our PYP Exhibition.


My video is way too long. I have used this as a learning tool for myself for the first assignment. I have used iMovie, learned to add clips, picture-in-picture, transitions and add free music (attributed), the volume of which I change when I'm speaking. I then learned to generate an appropriate image to use as the thumbnail on Youtube (because I didn't like the place where it chose - I think the thumbnail should show what the video is about).




No comments:

Post a Comment